Sunday 15 July 2007

Changes




I realised something about myself today, Something Profound and Interesting. Something I did not consider possible until today. Something that both shocked and appalled me.....


























I have a chin.


I feel Cold and naked now, me and my beard(s) did everything together.

Alas. Me and me chin are going on a job hunt.

If you want to really amuse yourself, save both of these pictures to your computer, then open them with whichever picture viewing program you use and flick between them, its like the hair magically disappears... and the door moves.

1 comment:

Sue said...

well james,
you look so much younger without your facial hair, and your character is still there, i hope getting rid of it brings you the results you want, i hope the renewed respectability enables you to find the work you desire, the doors on opposite sides is puzzling me, but maybe iv had one glass of wine too many!!!! take care son,
love mum xxxxx